St Francis Herb Farm Natural Ghee
With an aroma and taste that are unrivalled, ghee is a natural cooking oil that is stable at high temperatures. Revered in the Ayurvedic tradition for its health-promoting properties, ghee contains CLA and a range of beneficial fatty acids.
- Contains the ideal 1:1 ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids
- Easily metabolized by the liver and resists being converted to body fat
- Rich in natural phenolic antioxidants that boost the immune system and prevent free radical damage
- Anti-inflammatory properties that lubricate connective tissues and promote flexibility
- Enhances digestive health by reducing stomach acid and protecting and restoring stomach lining
- Promotes the body's ready absorption of nutrients, especially those that are lipid-soluble
Canadian Organic Ghee (unsalted butter derived from milk with all water and milk solids removed; also known as clarified butter)
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.