GoPro Matrix assists in the building of lean muscle when combined with regular training and a healthy, balanced diet. It also helps build and repair body tissues.
- Derived from the milk of pasture-raised goats, free from antibiotics, hormones, and other chemicals
- Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis
- A superior non isolate protein supplement
- Contains lacto-fermented protein, which aids digestion and absorption
- Well tolerated by most , since goat 's milk most closely resembles human milk
- A full-spectrum bioavailable protein source, including casein and whey
Medicinal Ingredients per 2 tbsp serving (20g):
Pure goat milk protein (fermented goat milk protein, including whey) 12.7g
Natural vanilla flavour, Probiotic cultures (used to initiate fermentation).
This product contains milk products/derivatives. No chemicals or preservatives added.
Adults: 1-2 times a day, add 2 tbsp (20g) of Go Pro Matrix to 1 or 2 cups of hot water, milk, juice, or your favourite non-carbonated beverage and mix vigorously immediately before consumption. May also be enjoyed in yogurt, milkshakes, smoothies, or on hot or cold cereal. Make sure to drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercise.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.