Smokers Cleanse is a 3 part program containing herbs, vitamins, and amino acids. All parts are delivered in vegetable capsules. Part 1 is a lung support formula that targets the respiratory system. Part 2 is a craving support formula. Part 3 is a stress relief formula.
Smokers Cleanse works to help alleviate some of the most common ‚Äòtriggers ' that cause people to fail in their attempt to quit smoking. By helping reduce the likelihood of these problems, it helps make quitting easier. Smokers Cleanse also helps improve the overall health of the respiratory system and provides antioxidant support.
Smokers Cleanse is a 3-part program. Each part is formulated to reduce the impact of ‚Äòtriggers ' that can cause a person to start smoking again.
- Smokers Cleanse 1: Contains expectorants to help relieve the symptoms of bronchitis and catarrhs (inflammation of the mucus membranes) of the respiratory tract. It works to help expel mucous from the respiratory system, as well as soothe inflamed tissue and bronchial passages. Lung Support also contains powerful antioxidants that help to protect the respiratory system, allowing it to repair and rebuild faster.
- Smokers Cleanse 2: This formula works to reduce cravings. By using a therapeutic dose of green tea extract, cravings are significantly reduced. Green tea extract has been shown in clinical studies to have a positive impact in helping people quit smoking. Craving Support also contains the amino acids GABA and L-Tyrosine, which work to curb the effects nicotine addiction have on the brain. ‚ÄúKeeping the supply of GABA at high levels has the potential to reduce the pleasurable effects of smoking, in terms of duration and intensity American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP) Annual Meeting‚ .
- Smokers Cleanse 3: This formula helps to promote restfulness and relaxation. This is very important as two common problems associated with quitting smoking are anxiety and trouble sleeping.
- Assists in the process of quitting smoking.
- Helps alleviate some of the most common ‚Äòtriggers ' that cause people to fail in their attempt to quit
- Helps improve the overall health of the respiratory system and provides antioxidant support.
Take 2 capsules of Smokers Cleanse 1 in the morning with meals providing protein.
Take 1 capsule of Smokers Cleanse 2, twice per day with meals (morning and afternoon).
Take 1 capsule of Smokers Cleanse 3 per day in the evening with food.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Contains: 150|
|Lung Support - 60 capsules|
|Thyme Leaf (Thymus vulgaris) 4:1 Extract / 500mg||125 mg|
|Fenugreek Seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum) 10:1 Extract / 1000mg||100 mg|
|Mullein Leaf (Verbascum thapsus)||50 mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||40 mg|
|CRV Support - 60 capsules|
|Green Tea Extract 70% catechins (Camellia sinensis L. Kuntze) Providing 75% / 243.75mg||325 mg|
|GABA (gamma amminobutyric acid)||125 mg|
|Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) 4:1 Extract / 400mg||100 mg|
|Stress Relief - 30capsules|
|Hops (Humulus lupulus) 4:1 Extract / 600mg||150 mg|
|Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) 4:1 Extract / 600mg||150 mg|
|Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)||75 mg|
|L-5-HTP (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed)||25 mg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable capsules (Hypromellose, water)|
|Contains no: nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard seeds, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, diary, soy, crustaceans, shellfish, fish, animal products, artificial colour or preservatives, binders or fillers. Renew Life does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are NON-GMO.|
Warning: Part 1: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have diabetes and/or are undergoing hypoglycemic therapy, if you have cystinuria, taking nitroglycerin, if you are taking antibiotics. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Part 2: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet, have an iron deficiency, or if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice), or If you have epilepsy. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Contains caffeine. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Part 3: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have depression and/or related diseases , if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to, L-tryptophan, Sadenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John 's wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over the counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication and anti-migraine medication.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.