Progressive WheyEssential All in One - Natural Berry
WheyEssential combines the benefits of an entire cupboard full of supplements with the ease of consuming a single smoothie. This simple to use all-in-one formula not only provides unmatched nutritional density, it also provides unmatched convenience. It draws on over 80 ingredients to deliver an incredible spectrum of -nutrients. With vitamins, minerals, omega-3 plant oils, fruit concentrates, fibre and antioxidants (providing an ORAC score of ~ 5,000 units), each serving helps you lay an unbeatable daily foundation. WheyEssential also contains a blend of proteins imported from New Zealand. The cattle that produce the milk used to create these proteins are raised without the use of growth regulating steroids or milk inducing hormones (including rBGH). The milk is free of antibiotics and is routinely screened for over 200 agricultural and chemical contaminants.
- 24g of Protein derived from New Zealand sourced whey protein: New Zealand whey has an unbeatable biological value and is considered to be one of the cleanest & purest in the world
- 3g of Fibre: Including both soluble and insoluble forms
- Every scoop supplies as much fibre as a whole bowl full of oatmeal
- 1.5g of Omega-3 Plant Oils from flax, coconut, olive and avocado: This combination yields a broad array of beneficial fatty acids
- 6-8 Servings of a blend of over 30 fruit concentrates and phytonutrients
- WheyEssential provides a whole spectrum of plant-based super foods
- ~5000ORAC units - Featuring goji, acai, pomegranate, mangosteen, green tea, grape seed, red wine extract and lycopene
- With an antioxidant score of 5,000 ORAC units, a single serving satisfies your entire daily requirement
Suggested Dose (Adults)
As a factor in the maintenance of good health, add 1 scoop (38.2 g) of WheyEssential into 200 ml of the beverage of your choice. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Consume once daily.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are taking blood thinners; if you have diabetes, an iron deficiency, liver or kidney disease, a history of kidney stones, a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble; or for use beyond 12 weeks. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur; in which case discontinue use.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.