Progressive Complete Collagen Tropical Breeze
Your body works hard for you. It allows you to run, walk, work out, lift your kids and go about your busy life. But without the right support to mend and repair, you can start to experience the aches, pains and other signs of an active body. This is where Complete Collagen ' comes in.
- Collagen and connective tissue formation
- Maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Maintain healthy hair, skin and nails
- Build lean muscle when combined with regular resistance training and a healthy balanced diet
- 10g of non-GMO collagen per scoop
- Sourced from pasture-raised, grass fed cattle
- Added Vitamin C so you can make the collagen you need
- Added Tryptophan to make it a complete protein. (Warning: collagen does NOT contain all the essential amino acids to make a complete protein, unless you add tryptophan. Tryptophan is the missing link that completes collagen 's amino acid profile, helping to improve its protein quality.)
- Enzymatically hydrolyzed for easy mixing and better absorption
Directions: Mix 1 scoop (10.27 g) into 200-250 ml of fruit juice or the beverage of your choice. Consume 1 serving daily. Complete Collagen can be consumed at any time of day including between meals or immediately following exercise.
|Hydrolyzed Collagen (Bovine Skin/Peau de bovine)||10 g|
|Vitamin C||60 mg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: (Tropical Breeze) Natural and Organic Flavours, Organic Stevia Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Beet Root.|
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.