Preferred Nutrition Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin
Preferred Nutrition's Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) increases energy and helps maintain a healthy nervous system. Vitamin B12 regulates the formation and production of red blood cells. Helps in treating pernicious anemia.
- Increase energy
- Helps maintain a healthy nervous system
- Regulates the formation of red blood cells
- Helps in treating pernicious anemia
- Helps to produce red blood cells
Directions: Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each Tablet Contains:
- Medicinal ingredient: Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) ... 1000 mcg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Lactose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.