Good things come in threes! Experience the three advantages of Organika 's GLS-500 Capsules and GLS-1000 Capsules. Every capsule helps to:
1. Relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
2. Protect against the deterioration of cartilage.
3. Maintain good cartilage and joint health.
Target osteoarthritis with glucosamine sulfate (GLS). Osteoarthritis arises when the firm tissue called cartilage, which cushions your bones at the joints, breaks down. This disease is likely a result of aging and genetics, commonly occurring in your knees, hips, fingers and spine. Instead of gliding over each other, the bones rub together which produces such symptoms as pain, swelling and stiffness. Glucosamine sulfate is an amino sugar produced by the body to help repair damaged cartilage, ligaments and tendons. Organika 's line of GLS products is formulated with the GLS naturally derived from the marine exoskeletons of shellfish. Choose the ideal dosage for you and relieve joint pain with Organika 's GLS-500 Capsules and GLS-1000 Capsules.
- Effective in reducing the pain associated with osteoarthritis; glucosamine sulfate helps to reduce joint pain, and surrounding joint cartilage function.
- Useful athletes, weightlifters, etc. to reduce the wear and tear on joints and helping to prevent onset of arthritis.
- Fantastic serving sizes for long term relief, with 300 and 500 capsule options of a quality Glucosamine Sulfate product.
Direction: (ORAL) ADULTS ONLY: Take 1 capsule 3 times per day with a glass of water.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings per Container: 120|
|MEDICINAL INGREDIENT :||Amount/Serving|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (Exoskeleton of shrimp, prawn and crab)||500 mg|
|NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin (Capsule).|
|RECOMMENDED DOSE (ORAL) ADULTS ONLY: Take 1 capsule 3 times per day with a glass of water.|
|DURATION OF USE: Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.|
|CAUTIONS: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.|
|CONTAINS NO: Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, yeast, artificial sweeteners, wheat, soya, gluten, or corn.|
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.