Organic Traditions Vanilla Powder
Vanilla has been used as a culinary flavor and as a rejuvenating tonic for centuries. It was first cultivated by the Totonac in the eastern coastal regions of Mexico and was later revered by the Aztecs as ‚Äútlilxochitl‚ or ‚Äúthe black flower.‚ For the Totonac it was a sacred medicinal herb that was incorporated into all aspects of daily life. Organic Traditions Vanilla powder is a sun-dried whole Vanilla powder utilizing the entire pod and seeds cured according to traditional methods and finely ground to a powder. This is the most floral, full bodied Vanilla with no fillers, artificial flavors, added sweeteners, chemical inputs or alcohol.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- Delicious 100% real, traditionally cured Vanilla pod and seed
- Ready to use; Easy to incorporate into all recipes
- No added flavors fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers, excipients, chemical inputs or alcohol
- Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts
- Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Directions: Add Organic Traditions Vanilla powder to smoothies, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, savory dishes and all desserts in order to impart a lovely Vanilla flavor
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.