Organic Traditions Macaccino Drink Mix
Organic Traditions Macaccino is a delicious superfood coffee substitute made from Certified Organic Cacao Powder, Black Maca Roots, Vanilla powder and Coconut Palm Sugar. This incredible blend combines 4 powerful antioxidant rich superfoods into a nutritious, uplifting beverage. This is a healthy and energizing replacement for high caffeine coffee and tea. Considered to be one of the Amazon 's most important superfoods, Maca has been used since the Incas as part of a daily diet and has been traditionally used as an adaptogen to promote optimal well being. Combined with cacao powder, or ‚Äúthe food of the gods,‚ fragrant Vanilla and a hint of the caramel taste from Coconut Palm Sugar, the end result is a smooth chocolate-mocha flavor that is both rich and aromatic with wonderfully uplifting effects. No emulsifiers have been added to Macaccino so be sure to stir the beverage while you drink.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Delicious rich chocolate-mocha maca flavor with a hint of vanilla
- Energizing, adaptogenic superfood coffee substitute
- Ideal for daily use
- Ready to use; Make hot tea or cool and add to other beverages or use as a base for smoothies and all other superfood recipes
- No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, colors, stabilizers or excipients
- No emulsifiers have been added to Macaccino so be sure to stir the beverage while you drink
Directions: Boil 2 tablepoons in 8-10 oz. of water for 2 minutes, depending on how strong you prefer your Macaccino or simply add 2 tablespoons to 8-10 oz
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.