Organic Traditions Golden Flax Seeds
Golden Flax seeds, also commonly known as Linseeds, have been used as a staple food for thousands of years. They are a source of Calcium and Iron, a high source of Fiber and provide 3 grams of Omega-3 per 1 heaping tablespoon 15 gram serving. Flax seeds are also known for their unique beneficial compounds known as lignans, which have been shown to positively impact health in numerous ways. Much like Slippery Elm, Flax seeds are highly mucilaginous in nature and as such provide a soothing film for irritated mucous membranes. The delicate, nutty flavor of flax seeds nutritionally enhances all recipes without altering the taste.
Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- A good source of Calcium and Iron
- A high source of Fiber
- A vegetarian source of beneficial Omega 3 with 3 grams per serving
- A healthy addition to smoothies and trail mixes
- No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers, excipients, oils or coatings
Certified Organic Golden Flax Seeds (Linum usitatissimum)
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.