Organic Traditions Cacao Nibs
Cacao was once so revered by the Mayans and the Aztecs that it was used as currency. Flavored with chilies, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and other spices, the beans were traditionally ground into a paste to make delicious chocolate dishes and ceremonial drinks. A true superfood, Cacao nibs are a source of Potassium and a very high source of Fiber. Cacao also contains essential minerals and a host of antioxidants, giving it an ORAC value of 8,400 per 4 tbsp. 30 gram serving. While most cacao nibs are roasted, Organic Traditions Cacao nibs are raw with no added flavors or sweeteners.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- A source of Potassium
- A very high source of Fiber
- Contains essential minerals and a host of antioxidants
- ORAC value of 8,400 per 4 tbsp. 30 gram serving
- No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers or excipients
Directions: Cacao nibs can be eaten alone or combined with other Organic Traditions superfoods in order to create a delicious and nutritious trail mix.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.