Orange Naturals Omega-3 Fish Oil 400 EPA / 200 DHA mg
Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgels help to support and maintain heart health. Extensive research suggests that omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammation and help to prevent certain chronic diseases, such as heart disease. Omega-3 fish oils are also supportive of cognitive function or brain health.
- Source of essential omega-3 fatty acid
- Promotes heart and cognitive health
- Supports healthy mood balance
- Support brain function
- High-potency 400mg EPA and 200mg DHA
- Derived from pure and wild sources of anchovy and sardine
- Thoroughly tested to ensure there are no pesticides, heavy metals (including mercury)
- Easy-to-swallow softgels
Adults: Take 1 softgel after each meal, 3 times per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
|Servings Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount per Servings|
|Wild Fish Oil Blend (sardine, anchovy)||1000 mg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids:|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||400 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||200 mg|
|Non Medicinal Ingredients: D-alpha-tocopherol, gelatin, glycerin, carob.|
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.