Made of nothing but organic fair trade sesame seeds, Nuts To You Organic Fair Trade Sesame Tahini can be used in the same ways as other nut and seed butters. It also makes tasty sauces, dressings and dips.
- Canadian-made in Paris, Ontario
- Made from organic, fair trade sesame seeds grown in Nicaragua
- Contains no added salt, sugar or tropical oils
- Good source of vegetable protein, calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus
- Certified organic by Quality Assurance International
- Sesame seeds certified fair trade by FLO-CERT
- Dairy, wheat, soy and gluten-free
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.