NOW MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides) are fats that are naturally derived from certified organic coconut oil that is sustainably sourced to protect our planet and preserve native wildlife habitats. MCT Oil has naturally occurring fatty acids Caprylic Acid (C8:0 ; 60%) and Capric Acid (C10:0 ; 35-40%). MCT 's are more easily and rapidly digested than other types of fats, as they require lower amounts of enzymes and bile acids for intestinal absorption. MCT 's are metabolized very quickly in the liver and are reported to encourage energy expenditure, and not fat storage. It is packaged in glass bottles to maintain stability. MCT Oil may be substituted for other liquid fats in all cooking and baking applications.
- Source of Medium-Chain Fatty Acids which support energy production in the body at a cellular level (ATP).
- To be used with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity to help in weight management.
- Weight Management Formula
- Certified Organic, Coconut only source
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- 100% Pure Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Superior glass packaging
Ingredients:Each 1 level tablespoon (15 mL) contains
MCT Oil (from coconut oil)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: None
Adult Dosage: Take 1 tablespoon daily with food. Shake well before using.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.