NOW Cats Claw 500 mg
Cat's Claw is an exciting discovery fromt he Peruvian rainforest. Also called Una de Gato, Cat's Claw has been used for hundreds of years by the native Ashanica Indians. It has been the subject of scientific research throughout the world since the 1970's and is considered one of the most exciting health-promoting herbs.
Cat's Claw is a unique South American herb available in several different forms. We have taken great care to provide only the highest quality pure inner bark of Peruvian Cat's Claw.
- reduce pain and inflammation of rheumatism, arthritis and other types of inflammatory problems.
- have anti-tumor and anti-cancer properties that inhibits cancerous cell formation.
- promote the healing of wounds.
- be useful for treatment of gastric ulcers and intestinal complaints
- help to relieve chronic pain.
- enhance immunity by stimulating the immune system.
- help people experiencing stomach and bowel disorders, including colitis, Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, leaky bowel syndrome, gastritis and duodenal ulcers, intestinal inflammation.
- help fight both viral and fungal infections such as Herpes and Candida
Directions: Take 2 capsules 2 to 3 times daily, preferably with food.
|Servings Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||< 1 g||1 %|
|Cat's Claw Powder (Uncaria tomentosa) (Inner Bark)||1.0 g|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule) and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
|Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.|
|Store in a cool, dry place.|
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.