New Roots Pau D'Arco Taheebo
Pau d' arco has been found to have antibacterial, antiviral, antiparasitic, and antifungal characteristics, including anti-Candida, anticancer, and antitumour properties. Pau d'arco extract is derived from the plant Paullinia cupana, which grows naturally in Paraguay. The leaves of this tree are harvested and dried to produce the extract. Some of the components in Pau d' arco have been used as traditional medicines for hundreds of years. Also known as taheebo or lapacho, pau d'arco has long been used to treat a range of ailments. For thousands of years, North American Indians have used the bark from the roots of this tree to treat infection and wounds. Pau d'arco extract suppresses the growth of cancer cells, including prostate, ovarian, breast and colon. There is credible evidence that pau d'arco works as an anti-inflammatory agent. Furthermore, it is promoting weight loss.
Additionally, it helps regulate blood sugar levels in diabetes patients by lowering insulin resistance and moderating the overproduction of glucose in the liver. When used as a secondary treatment for cancer, Pau d' arco extract reduces nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
About New Roots
New Roots is a USA-based company founded by herbalists and nutritionists to develop high-quality complementary medicines. Recognizing the need for natural supplements produced in a certified and safe environment with the best ingredients worldwide, New Roots focuses on developing high-quality products. The company uses only pure raw ingredients to create its products, including Pau d' arco liquid extract. New Roots PAU D'ARCO Liquid Extract is manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). The GMP guidelines have been established and recognized by many countries worldwide to ensure product quality, safety and effectiveness.
How Does Pau D'Arco Work?
Pau d'arco extract has antioxidant properties that help prevent cellular damage, including DNA damage. It assists the body in carrying out energy conversion processes in food digestion and organ function. Pau d'arco extracts can slow the growth of bacteria and fungi and treat fungal infections. The chemical components in the leaves of this tree have been shown to inhibit the immune response of cancer cells to drugs used in cancer treatments.
Most people who use Pau d'arco report it helps their symptoms. It has antioxidant properties that help suppress the activity of free radicals, which damage cells in the body, and anti-inflammatory properties that relieve pain. This supplement also helps to stabilize blood sugar levels and boost energy. Pau d 'arco is a natural source of tannins. Tannins are substances found in plants that have natural anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
Benefits of Pau d’arco liquid extract:
- Anti-Arthritis: Pau d'arco is a natural source of the compound arnidiol. It has been found to relieve the pain of arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis by reducing inflammation and inhibiting the expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines by T-cells.
- Anti-Diabetes: Pau d'arco has been shown to reduce blood sugar levels in type II diabetes. In one study, mice fed food supplemented with pau d'arco had lower blood sugar than the control group.
- Anticancer: Pau d'arco can act as a prodrug to the more potent compound resveratrol, which has been shown to slow the growth of several cancers and inhibit blood cell proliferation. Pau d'arco has been found to inhibit the proliferation of prostate, breast, and colon cancer cells in vitro and in vivo. One study showed that pau d'arco could hinder the growth and spread of cancer. It also reduces the likelihood of pancreatic cancer recurrence after surgery by increasing insulin sensitivity and reducing mitosis in tumour cells.
- Antiviral: Pau d'arco has been shown to block HIV-1 from entering target cells, to prevent fusion of the enveloped virus with the target cell membrane, to decrease HIV-1 replication within infected cells, and to inhibit several strains of herpes virus.
- Anti-Candida: pau d'arco is effective against Candida albicans, a common fungal infection of the mouth, vagina, and other body areas. Candidiasis is one of the most common causes of sepsis. Pau d'arco has been shown to inhibit the growth of Candida albicans and other fungi in vitro.
- Anti-Fungal: Pau d'arco inhibits the growth and spread of fungi, including Candida albicans. It also reduces the susceptibility of Candida to antifungals such as amphotericin B and teicoplanin. Pau d'arco has been shown to inhibit the growth of various species of fungal pathogens, including streptococci, staphylococci, Candida, and aspergillus in vitro. It has been used as an antifungal agent to treat vaginal yeast infection and skin conditions such as athlete's foot or jock itch.
- Antiparasitic: Pau d'arco inhibits nematodes such as hookworms and roundworms. It is also used to treat severe Trichuris infections caused by parasitic roundworms (including those that affect humans – Trichuris trichiura and T. muris). These symptoms include inflammation of the penis, urethritis, urethral discharge, and severe itching in the groin area.
- Autoimmune Disorders: Pau d'arco has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects. It reduces the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, eczema and lupus by reducing inflammation and acts as a natural immunomodulator. It has been reported to reduce the autoimmune response in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis by inhibiting the proliferation of T-cells (immune cells).
- Analgesic: Pau d'arco extract has been found to relieve joint pain and inflammation. It is used topically on the skin as an antiseptic for burns and wounds and orally for pain relief.
Organic extract of pau d 'arco with organic grain ethanol (25%)
Other ingredients: water
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoonful in a glass of water four times a day.
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
Servings Size: 1 Teaspoon
|Serving per container: 95 ml|
|Ingredients: Organic extract of pau d 'arco with organic grain ethanol (25%) and purified water.|
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.