EasyCal Calcium Prenatal
Calcium helps support a healthy nervous, muscular and circulatory system as well as strong bones and teeth. If a mother is not consuming enough calcium through diet, the baby will draw the calcium it requires from the mother 's bones. While multivitamins provide many essential nutrients, calcium is better absorbed when taken away from iron.
The Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for calcium during pregnancy is 1000mg per day for women 19 50 years of age. The average person can obtain 500-800mg per day through diet. Therefore supplementation is an effective way to obtain the additional requirements the body needs during pregnancy.
Formulated for pregnant and nursing mothers, Prenatal Calcium features high concentrations of calcium to support the needs of the mother and the developing baby.
- Calcium: high concentrations of calcium to support your needs and the needs of your developing baby.
- Magnesium: to aid the absorption and metabolism of calcium. Magnesium is also helpful for reducing leg cramping.
- Vitamin D: to maintain the mother 's bone density and optimize the development of the child.
- Vitamin C: to stimulate the cells that build bone, enhance calcium absorption and enhance vitamin D 's effect on bone metabolism.
- Omega-3: high potency omega-3 oils support eye health, brain health and the nervous system. Natural oils also aid the absoprtion of key ingredients.
Directions: Take 2 capsules daily with a meal, preferably with supper or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|Medicinal Ingredients: 2 Capsules contain:
|5 mcg/200 IU
|20 mg/30 IU
|Fish Oil : Containing
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.