Organic Traditions Holy Basil Tulsi Tea
Holy basil, also commonly known as Tulsi or ‚ÄúThe Incomparable One‚ has been revered in India for centuries. It is considered to be one of the most sacred plants in the Ayurvedic Tradition. Tulsi leaves were traditionally used for religious, ceremonial and medicinal purposes. This adaptogenic herb is one of the key rejuvenating tonics in Ayurveda. For centuries, sages and yogis have used the herb before meditation in order to calm the mind and encourage a blissful state. Organic Traditions Holy basil tea is a unique blend of three delicious Holy basil varieties: Krishna purple Tulsi leaf, Rama green Tulsi leaf and Vana lemon Tulsi leaf resulting in a refreshingly fragrant basilcitrus flavor. It is a wonderful tea to incorporate into the daily diet with many health promoting benefits.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- Deliciously fresh, uplifting holy basil-citrus taste
- A blend of Rama Green Tulsi (45%), Krishna Purple Tulsi (45%) and Vana Lemon Tulsi (10%)
- Ideal for daily use
- Ready to use; Make hot tea or cool and add to other beverages or use as a base for smoothies and all other superfood recipes
- Caffeine free herbal tea ‚Ä¢ No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, colors, stabilizers or excipients
Directions: Boil 2 tablespoons of Organic Traditions loose Holy basil leaves in 8-12 oz. of water, depending on how strong you prefer your tea.
100% Organic Holy Basil Tulsi Tea
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.