Say goodbye to low potency, fishy-tasting fish oils. NOW has created this pleasant tasting, ultra-potency, Omega-3 fish oil in the triglyceride form to ensure optimal digestion, assimilation and health benefits. This fish oil is responsibly harvested from a sustainable fishery and is naturally sweetened with Monk Fruit extract. With almost twice the potency per teaspoon, and two delicious and unique flavours, NOW makes taking fish oils a lot more enjoyable.
- Helps to promote healthy mood balance
- Helps to reduce serum triglycerides and support cardiovascular health
- In conjunction with conventional therapy, helps to reduce the pain of rheumatoid arthritis in adults
- Ultra-high potency liquid - 2640 mg of Total EPA/DHA per teaspoon
- Molecular Distilled Triglyceride form for improved absorption
- Natural Grapefruit-Clementine flavour
- Sweetened with monk fruit
Ingredients:Each tablespoon (5 mL) contains
Fish Oil (Anchovies, Sardines, Mackerels) (Body Oil)
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||2640 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||1760 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||880 mg|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Natural Grapefruit and Clementine Flavours, Tocopherols, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Monk Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Adult Dosage: For Rheumatoid Arthritis: Take 1 ¬Ω teaspoons per day. For All Other Uses: Take 1 teaspoon daily. Shake well before use.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.