Vitamin D3 1,000 IU is the preferred form of vitamin D that's important for helping in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, as well as the absorption of calcium and phosphorus. Higher levels of vitamin D3 in the blood are associated with strong bones and good health.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- Supports immune system health
- Helps regulate calcium and phosphorus metabolism
- 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per soft gel
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Adults: Take one soft gel one time per day with food
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.