AOR Vitamin C
Supports overall health
- An essential nutrient not made by the human body
- An effective foundational vitamin
- Supports the body during periods of stress
- Antioxidant, antiviral (colds and flu)
- Provides support against respiratory and allergic conditions
- Provides cardiovascular support through improved blood flow
- Helps build collagen
- Now in purple carrot root capsules
Vitamin C is a factor in the normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums. Ascorbic acid is also an excellent antioxidant.
- Supports healthy immunity, bones, joints, blood vessels, skin and more
- Humans cannot make their own vitamin C
- Only species that cannot make their own vitamin C develop atherosclerosis
Directions: Take 1 capsule daily with or without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule or 1/4 tsp|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||1000 mg|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate. Capsule: hypromellose.|
|STORE TIGHTLY SEALED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE|
|that no ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.|
|Cautions: None known|
|Adult Dosage: Take 1 capsule or ¬º tsp. daily with or without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.|
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Healtha.ca . We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.